A Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI4736 in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors
This is a multicenter, open-label, first-time-in-human study with a standard 3+3 dose-escalation phase in subjects with advanced solid tumors followed by an expansion phase in patients with advanced solid tumors. An exploration cohort has been added to determine the safety using Q4W dosing.
• In the dose-escalation phase: histologically- or cytologically- confirmed advanced solid tumor that is refractory to standard therapy and for which no standard therapy exists.
• In the dose-expansion phase: histologically- or cytologically- confirmed advanced solid tumor where if an approved first-line therapy is available, subjects must have failed, be intolerant to, be ineligible for, or have refused treatment.
• Adequate organ and marrow function.
• Subjects must have at least 1 measurable lesion.
Multiple Tumor Types
Rachel Sanborn, M.D.
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside