An Open-Label, Randomized Phase 3 Trial of Combinations of Nivolumab, Elotuzumab,Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone in Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of several combination therapies for Multiple Myeloma. Upon entry into the study, patients will be randomized (assigned by chance) to receive either:
Group 1: nivolumab, pomalidomide and dexamethasone OR Group 2: pomalidomide and dexamethasone OR Group 3: nivolumab, elotuzumab, pomalidomide and dexamethasone
There is an equal chance to be assigned to either Group 1 or Group 2. There is a lesser chance you will be assigned to Group 3. If you are assigned to receive pomalidomide and dexamethasone only (Group 2) and your disease worsens, you may be eligible to switch to treatment Group 3.
* Refractory or relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma
* Measurable disease
* Have received ≥ 2 lines of prior therapy which must have included an immune modulatory drug (IMiD) and a proteasome inhibitor alone or in combination
*Solitary bone or extramedullary plasmacytoma disease only
* Active plasma cell leukemia
John Godwin, M.D.
BMS (Bristol-Myers Squibb)
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside
- Oncology and Hematology Care Westside