A Phase 2 Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy of KTE-C19 in Subjects with Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma (r/r MCL)
Study KTE-C19-102 is a phase 2, multicenter, open-label study evaluating the efficacy of KTE-C19 in subjects with Relapsed/Refractory MCL.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
* Pathologically confirmed MCL
* Up to 5 prior regimens for MCL. Prior therapy must have included: Anthracycline or bendamustine-containing chemotherapy and Anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody therapy and Ibrutinib
* Relapsed or refractory disease, defined by the following: Disease progression after last regimen, or Refractory disease is defined failure to achieve a PR or CR to the last regimen
Key Exclusion Criteria:
* History of malignancy other than nonmelanomatous skin cancer or carcinoma in situ (e.g. cervix, bladder, breast) unless disease free for at least 3 years
* History of allogeneic stem cell transplantation
* Prior CD19 targeted therapy
John Godwin, M.D.
Kite Pharma, Inc
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside