Phase 2 Study of MK-3475 in Patients with Microsatellite Unstable (MSI) Tumors
This study will be looking at whether MK-3475 (an antibody that blocks negative signals to T cells) is effective (anti-tumor activity) and safe in three different patient populations. These include: 1. patients with MSI positive colon cancer, 2. patients with MSI negative colon cancer, and 3. patients with other MSI positive cancers.
* Arm 1 only: Patients with MSI positive colorectal cancer; Arm 2 only: Patients with MSI negative colorectal cancer; Arm 3 only: Patients with MSI positive non-colorectal cancer
* Have measurable disease
* Patients who have had chemotherapy or biological cancer therapy within 2 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug
* Patients who have had radiation within 2 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug
* Systemically active steroid use
Todd Crocenzi, M.D.
Johns Hopkins University
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside