Drug-Eluting Bead, Irinotecan (DEBIRI) Therapy of Unresectable intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (ICC) with Concomitant Systemic Gemcitabine and Cisplatin (Gem-Cis)
The purpose of this study is to find out if the combination of trans-arterial chemoembolization (LC BEAD) plus infusional chemotherapy is safe and more effective than just receiving the infusional chemotherapy alone.
• Patients with at least one measurable liver tumor, with size > 1cm (modified RECIST criteria)
• Patients with liver-dominant disease defined as ≥80% tumor burden confined to the liver
• Patient eligible for curative treatment (i.e. resection or tumor ablation).
• Active bacterial, viral or fungal infection within 72 hours of study entry
Paul Hansen, M.D.
University of Lousiville
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside
- Oncology and Hematology Care Newberg
- Oncology and Hematology Care Southeast
- Oncology and Hematology Care Westside
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- TOC: GMIS, PPMC