A Phase 1b/2 Study of MEDI4736 in Combination with Tremelimumab, MEDI4736 Monotherapy, and
Tremelimumab Monotherapy in Subjects with Metastatic or Recurrent Gastric or gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
This is a randomized, multicenter, open-label, dose-exploration and dose-expansion study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, antitumor activity, PK, pharmacodynamics, and immunogenicity of MEDI4736 in combination with tremelimumab, MEDI4736 monotherapy or tremelimumab monotherapy in subjects with metastatic or recurrent gastric or gastroesophogeal junction adenocarcinoma.
* Histological or cytological confirmation of metastic or recurrent gastric or gastroesophogeal junction adenocarcinoma
* Subjects must have received and have progressed, or are refractory to standard regimens
* Previous immune-mediated therapy
* Active or prior documented autoimmune or inflammatory disease within 3 years with some exceptions
Rom Leidner, M.D.
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside