PALLAS: PALbociclib CoLlaborative Adjuvant Study:
A randomized phase III trial of Palbociclib with standard adjuvant endocrine therapy versus standard adjuvant endocrine therapy alone for hormone receptor positive (HR+) / human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative early breast cancer
This is a prospective, two arm, international, multicenter, randomized, open-label Phase III study evaluating the addition of 2 years of palbociclib to standard adjuvant endocrine therapy for patients with HR+ / HER2- early breast cancer (EBC).
The purpose of the PALLAS study is to determine whether the addition of palbociclib to adjuvant endocrine therapy will improve outcomes over endocrine therapy alone for HR+/HER2- early breast cancer. Assessment of a variety of correlative analysis, including evaluation of the effect of palbociclib in genomically defined tumor subgroups, is planned.
* Pre- and postmenopausal women or men with Stage II (Stage IIA limited to max. 1000 patients) or Stage III early invasive breast cancer
* Patients with multicentric and/or multifocal and/or bilateral early invasive breast cancer are eligible if all histopathologically examined tumors meet pathologic criteria for ER+ and/or PR+ and HER2-.
* Patients must have histologically confirmed ER+ and/or PR+, HER2-, early invasive breast cancer.
* Patients must have undergone breast surgery for the current malignancy. FFPE tumor tissue block must be confirmed to be received at the central sample repository prior to randomization.
Alison Conlin, M.D.
Alliance Foundations Trials (AFT), LLC
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside
- Oncology and Hematology Care Newberg
- Oncology and Hematology Care Westside