Where We Serve
Providence Health & Services-Oregon continues our Mission of caring that the Sisters of Providence began in the West nearly 160 years ago. Today our not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and affiliated services is part of Providence Health & Services, which has additional facilities in Washington, Alaska, Montana and California.
The ministries of Providence in Oregon have a shared vision to create an experience of connected care for each patient. We also work to achieve the Triple Aim, which calls us to:
- Improve our population's health
- Give our patients the best care experience
- Make sure our services are affordable
If we can achieve this vision, we believe people in Oregon will receive the best possible health care.
In 2012, Providence in Oregon:
- Operated eight hospitals, more than 90 clinics and the state's largest neonatal intensive care unit
- Provided primary care to nearly 1.3 million children and adults
- Welcomed 11,305 babies – more than any other health system in Oregon
- Cared for 279,538 emergency patients
- Gave 445,655 home health and hospice visits/days of care to community residents